Sunday, September 29, 2013

A beautiful day

I wrote this a few days ago.

It is a beautiful day! ALmost October in Logandale, NV...the weather is cooling off. A sweater is needed at night for some people...like me.
Yesterday it did not get hot...only warm. Today it is pretty hot in the sun but perfect in the shade.

I am with my children at the park for lunch. It is so wonderful to be here in this perfect weather with my two little boys. I am 24 weeks pregnant...expecting a girl. I am so happy!

I do miss my husband! From far away we still love, appreciate and support each other. That is what makes being apart barable.
And we are good at keeping the romance alive.
Every day we text each other throughout the day; about the simple things we are doing, that we love and miss each other, what we look forward to when we see each other again and ways we love each other.

We skype now and then...his internet is never good enough to get a clear image of us though. We we talk on regular phones more often.

The little boys have made letter to Sterling and we sent some fun, love in an envelope, to him.

I am writting a medieval time story about Sterling and myself. Its a good way for me to think a lot about my love for Sterling and what he might do in whatever situation I imagine for my story. Then I send him each chapter when I've done one. I think I have just one chapter left.
I am a princess, he is a prince. We meet and become friends, fall in love....there are conflicts and obstacles but we are overcoming them.
He has just proposed and is about to go with my father, the king, and his armies to take back my home which has been sieged by marauders. I am not sure what will happen in this last chapter. I've played it by ear mostly.

No comments:

Post a Comment